BOSTON, Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG) today announced the acquisition two manufacturing facilities for a combined 97,400 square feet located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and a 400,000 square foot warehouse and distribution facility located in Rogers, Arkansas. The properties were acquired in two separate transactions for a total of $17.6 million.
The buildings in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin were constructed in the 1980's and expanded in 1995. These functional industrial manufacturing facilities are 100% leased to Extrusion Dies Industries, LLC ("EDI") with more than 9 years of remaining lease term. EDI designs and builds flat extrusion dies, coextrusion feedblocks, and slot die coating heads for plastic processors and web converters in the United States and internationally.The warehouse and distribution facility located in Rogers, Arkansas was constructed in 2006 and is 100% leased to Glad Manufacturing Company ("Glad") with 6 years of remaining lease term. Glad, a subsidiary of the Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX), manufactures and distributes a variety of consumer products in the United States and internationally. The completion of these acquisitions brings STAG Industrial's total acquisition volume to approximately $122 million and 3.4 million square feet since its IPO in April 2011. On a square foot basis, the acquisitions increase the Company's asset base by over 24% in less than nine months. About STAG Industrial, Inc. STAG Industrial, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed full-service real estate company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States. STAG's portfolio consists of 105 properties in 27 states with approximately 17.2 million rentable square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV