NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Demand Media Inc. rose 9.0 percent to $7.25.
Wabash National Corp. rose 8.8 percent to $7.52.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. rose 8.5 percent to $6.99.Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 7.7 percent to $5.98. Freescale Semiconductor Holdings I Ltd. rose 7.3 percent to $12.94. STR Holdings Inc. rose 6.9 percent to $8.64. LRR Energy LP rose 6.9 percent to $18.96. Citigroup Inc. rose 6.6 percent to $27.83. Meritor Inc. rose 6.6 percent to $5.64. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 6.5 percent to $17.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV