Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of WCA Waste Corporation
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of WCA Waste Corporation (“WCA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WCAA) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II (“Macquarie”) in a transaction with a value of approximately $526 million.
On December 21, 2011, WCA announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by Macquarie. Under the terms of the agreement, WCA shareholders will receive $6.50 per share in cash.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of WCA, disclosing all material benefits and costs and obtaining full and fair consideration for WCA shareholders.
If you own WCA shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Robert I. Harwood, Esq.Matthew M. Houston, Esq.Benjamin Sachs-MichaelsHarwood Feffer LLP488 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212) 935-7400Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.hfesq.com Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV