Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) announced today that the conference call to review the Company’s fiscal 2012 first-quarter financial results will take place on Thursday, January 5, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. EST (3:00 p.m. MST). The Company’s financial results will be released after the close of the market on Thursday, January 5, 2012.
Interested persons can participate by dialing 800-299-7928 (International participants may dial 617-614-3926), access code: 61061737. Alternatively, a webcast will be accessible at the following Web site: http://phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=102601&eventID=4687180.
A replay will be available from January 5 (6:00 p.m. EST) through January 19, 2012 by dialing 888-286-8010 (International participants may dial 617-801-6888), access code: 88390768. The webcast will remain accessible through January 19, 2012 on the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website at: http://investor.franklincovey.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=102601&p=irol-IRHome.
About Franklin Covey Co.Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is the global consulting and training leader in the areas of strategy execution, leadership, customer loyalty, sales performance, school transformation and individual effectiveness. Over Franklin Covey's history, Franklin Covey clients have included 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has 42 offices providing professional services in 155 countries. For more information visit www.franklincovey.com and investor.franklincovey.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV