1. VimpelCom (VIP), a group of integrated telecommunications services operators, offer a range of wireless, fixed and broadband services in Europe and North America, Russia, Ukraine, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Africa and Asia.
For 2011, VIP has declared an interim dividend of 45 cents per ADS with an ex-dividend date of Nov. 29, 2011 payable before Dec. 31 to all shareholders of record Dec. 1. This compares to a final dividend of 15 cents per ADS paid for its 2010 results. Currently, the company is trading with a dividend yield of 13.2% and a one-year dividend growth of 70.2%, as per data compiled by Bloomberg.
For its third quarter 2011, the company reported net operating revenue of $6.09 billion, which compares to $2.82 billion recorded in the third quarter of 2010. Net cash from operating activities increased to $1.86 billion from $1.1 billion in the year-ago quarter. Mobile subscribers more than doubled to 199 million from 92 million in the same quarter last year.Looking ahead, the company said it is seeking to make a dividend payment of 80 cents per common share between 2011 and 2013. Meanwhile, for 2012, with its operational excellence program in Russia it would deliver at least $0.16billion in savings. Vimpel aims to achieve capex/revenue (excluding licenses) of below 15% by 2014 end. Of the 21 analysts covering the stock, 62% recommend a buy and 33% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 55.9% to $14.79 in the upcoming 12 months. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the Top 10 Dividend Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV