NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Hanesbrands (HBI) was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. $23 price target. Attractive business but facing several challenges.
Juniper Networks (JNPR) was upgraded from market perform to outperform at BMO Capital Markets. $25 price target. Valuation call.
ViroPharma (VPHM) was initiated with a buy rating at Brean Murray. $37 price target. Stregnth of orphan drug, Cinryze.Wabco (WBC) WBC was upgraded to overweight at JPMorgan. Unique buying opportunity.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAlcoa (AA) estimates lowered through 2011, Morgan Stanley said. Should retain defensive appeal despite headwinds. Overweight rating and $13 price target. Actuant (ATU) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of ATU now seen reaching $31, Jefferies said. High-quality first quarter and beat. Buy rating. Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) estimates increased through 2013, UBS said. Solid results and margin expansion. Maintain $64 price target and neutral rating. CVS Caremark (CVS) target raised at Goldman Sachs. Shares of CVS now seen reaching $44, Goldman Sachs said. Revived credibility yields confidence in growth algorithm. Buy rating. Emerson Electric (EMR) numbers lowered at UBS. Shares of EMR now seen reaching $50, according to UBS. Estimates also lowered on climate weakness and flat year-over-year orders. Neutral rating.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV