EyeMed Vision Care, one of the nation’s leading vision benefits companies and part of Luxottica (NYSE: LUX), a leader in vision care and eyewear, has released a newly refreshed and enhanced version of its website for EyeMed members at www.eyemedvisioncare.com. The site now features updated, engaging content with new capabilities that enable EyeMed members to conveniently access information they want, when they want it.
The open enrollment section of eyemedvisioncare.com has an interactive game relevant to individuals’ health and vision needs. The game informs potential members in an interesting way the importance of vision benefits and eye exams for detecting vision problems, eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration, and high-risk health conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and even cancer.
The updated site also enables members, once enrolled, to:
- Print identification cards
- Obtain explanation of benefits (EOBs) electronically – a paperless, environmentally friendly solution
- Check claims status
About EyeMed Vision CareMason, Ohio-based EyeMed Vision Care is one of the nation’s leading vision benefits organizations with more than 30 million funded members through 8,200 employers and healthcare companies across the United States. In addition, EyeMed supports vision discount programs for some of the nation’s largest membership and managed care organizations, reaching over 100 million discount members. Innovation, choice and convenience drives EyeMed's commitment to eye health and vision wellness as it works with its plan sponsors to incorporate vision as part of an overall healthcare benefits program. EyeMed members have access to thousands of private practice and retail-affiliated doctors and dispensing locations nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV