1. Perry Ellis International (PERY) is a leading designer, distributor and licensor of a broad line of high quality apparel, accessories and fragrances for men and women, as well as select children's apparel. The company licenses its proprietary brands to third parties for the manufacture and marketing of various products in over 50 countries.
Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 63% recommend buying and 27% suggest a hold. The stock' average 12-month price target is $22.78, about 64.6% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
For the third quarter of 2012, the company recorded revenue of $248.4 million, up 23% in the same period last year. Gross profit increased 15% to $82.5 million. EBITDA for the first nine months of fiscal 2012 rose 30.5% to $58.6 million, compared to $44.9 million in the prior year.For fiscal 2012, PERY expects total revenue of $1.0 billion, EBITDA in the $75 million to $80 million range, and EPS at or above $2.00. Recently, the company announced a $20 million increase to the stock repurchase program. PEI Licensing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PERY has entered into an exclusive license agreement with 1928 Jewelry Company to manufacture, design and distribute fashion jewelry products slated to launch in Spring 2012 season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV