1. Perry Ellis International (PERY) is a leading designer, distributor and licensor of a broad line of high quality apparel, accessories and fragrances for men and women, as well as select children's apparel. The company licenses its proprietary brands to third parties for the manufacture and marketing of various products in over 50 countries.
Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 63% recommend buying and 27% suggest a hold. The stock' average 12-month price target is $22.78, about 64.6% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
For the third quarter of 2012, the company recorded revenue of $248.4 million, up 23% in the same period last year. Gross profit increased 15% to $82.5 million. EBITDA for the first nine months of fiscal 2012 rose 30.5% to $58.6 million, compared to $44.9 million in the prior year.For fiscal 2012, PERY expects total revenue of $1.0 billion, EBITDA in the $75 million to $80 million range, and EPS at or above $2.00. Recently, the company announced a $20 million increase to the stock repurchase program. PEI Licensing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PERY has entered into an exclusive license agreement with 1928 Jewelry Company to manufacture, design and distribute fashion jewelry products slated to launch in Spring 2012 season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV