2. PVH (PVH - Get Report) is one of the world's largest apparel companies. It owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Bass and G.H. Bass & Co.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2011, PVH reported revenue of $1.65 billion, up 9% from the same quarter prior year. EBITA rose 5% to $227.3 million. Net income stood at $112.2 million, up 12.4%; EPS increased by 10.8%.
Tommy Hilfiger's business grew 17%, while Calvin Klein saw an 11% surge in sales.For fiscal year 2011, PVH anticipates revenue growth of 26% to over $5.8 billion and non-GAAP earnings per share to increase by 23%. Of the 15 analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. Analysts' average 12-month price target for the stock is $84.00, about 22.8% higher than the current price, according to Bloomberg.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts