3. Coach (COH) is a marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, small leather goods, business cases, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sun wear, fragrance, jewelry and related accessories.
Of the 29 analysts covering the stock, 65% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $71.32, or 19.1% above the current price, according a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2012 first quarter, the company recorded revenue of $1.1 billion, an increase of 15% from the same quarter last year. Net income for the quarter was up 14% at $215 million, while EPS rose by 16%. Operating income stood at $322 million, growing 13%. Gross profit rose 13% to $765 million. Direct-to-consumer sales were up 17%.North American comparable-store sales improved 9.2% for the quarter. Earlier this month, COH became the first U.S- incorporated company to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV