Zep Inc. (NYSE:ZEP), a leading producer and marketer of a wide range of cleaning and maintenance solutions, announced today that it will release its first quarter fiscal 2012 financial results at 7:15 a.m. ET on Monday, January 9, 2012, and will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day.
The call and accompanying slide presentation will be webcast and may be accessed at the Company's website at www.zepinc.com or by dialing 719-325-2320, access code 2114760. A replay of the call will be posted to the website within two hours of completion of the conference call.
About Zep Inc.
Zep Inc., with fiscal 2011 net sales of $646 million, is a leading producer and marketer of a wide range of cleaning and maintenance solutions for commercial, industrial, institutional, and consumer end-markets. Zep Inc.’s product portfolio includes anti-bacterial and industrial hand care products, cleaners, degreasers, deodorizers, disinfectants, floor finishes, sanitizers, and pest and weed control products, as well as high performance products and professional grade chemical products for the automotive, fleet maintenance, industrial/MRO supply, institutional supply and motorcycle markets. We market these products and services under well recognized and established brand names, such as Zep(R), Zep Commercial(R), Zep Professional(TM), Enforcer(R), National Chemical(R), Selig(TM), Misty(R), Next Dimension(TM), Petro(R), i-Chem(R), TimeMist(R), TimeWick, MicrobeMax(TM), Country Vet(R), Konk(TM), Niagara National(TM) and a number of private labeled brands. Some of Zep’s brands have been in existence since the Company’s 1937 founding. Zep Inc.’s headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit our website at www.zepinc.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV