Castillian Resources Corp. Joins OTCQX
NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), the financial information and technology services company that provides the world's largest electronic marketplace for broker-dealers to trade unlisted stocks, announced that Castillian Resources Corp. (OTCQX: CTIIF; TSX.V: CT), a Canadian mineral exploration company, is now trading on the highest tier of the OTC market, OTCQX®.
Castillian Resources began trading today on the OTC market's prestigious tier, OTCQX International. Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the Company on www.otcmarkets.com.
"OTCQX provides services to companies which enable them to communicate with and engage their investors, while providing them with transparent trading and easy access to company information," said R. Cromwell Coulson, President and Chief Executive Officer of OTC Markets Group. "We are pleased to welcome Castillian Resources to OTCQX."Hodgson Russ LLP will serve as Castillian Resources' Principal American Liaison ("PAL") on OTCQX, responsible for providing guidance on OTCQX requirements. About Castillian Resources Corp. Castillian Resources Corp. (OTCQX: CTIIF; TSX.V: CT) trades in the United States on OTCQX under the symbol "CTIIF", and in Canada on the TSX Venture under the symbol "CT". Castillian Resources Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration which has gold and base metal properties in Canada and South America. Castillian's flag ship property is the Hope Brook Gold Project located in southwestern Newfoundland, where it is carrying out a 25,000 metre diamond drill program. Castillian has also outlined an extensive new Gold-in-Soil anomaly trend on its Canadian Creek property in the Yukon that is adjacent to Kaminak's Sugar Gold-in-Soil trend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV