XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO) today announced that Dominick Muzi has been appointed president of Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL), the company’s freight forwarding business, effective immediately. He will be responsible for managing CGL’s network of U.S.-based market experts and global carrier resources. Mr. Muzi had been serving as executive vice president since 2010.
Sean Fernandez, chief operating officer of XPO Logistics, said, “Dominick’s more than 20 years of logistics experience is matched by his passion for this business. He will focus on optimizing our domestic operations, building our presence in global markets, and growing our freight forwarding footprint by 10 locations over the next two years with a mix of agent-owned and company-owned locations.”
Mr. Muzi joined CGL as vice president of sales in 2009. Previously, he served in management positions with Priority Solutions International and AIT Worldwide Logistics, Inc. He began his career in transportation logistics as an international specialist with Danzas Corporation.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics services provider that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: Express-1, Inc. (expedited transportation solutions); Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (domestic and international freight forwarding); and Bounce Logistics, Inc. (premium truckload brokerage). XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through six U.S. operations centers and 25 agent locations. www.xpologistics.com Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50114769&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV