- A USD rally being generally bearish for commodity prices overall.
- Massive amounts of EU government and bank debt needing refinancing in 2012 with investors being increasingly skittish, conceivably leading to defaults
- Swiss National Bank and Bank of Japan continuing to intervene to prevent CHF and JPY from strengthening further providing possible trading opportunities
- Bank of England pursuing a third round of asset purchases after the current program is completed in March, maintaining downward pressure on Sterling
- In addition to financial risks in 2012, investors need to judge significant political risks that could make for a volatile first quarter
Likelihood Of Global Recession Increases In Early 2012; USD Predicted To Become Global Safe Haven As Eurozone Turmoil Intensifies According To FOREX.com 1Q Markets Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.