- A USD rally being generally bearish for commodity prices overall.
- Massive amounts of EU government and bank debt needing refinancing in 2012 with investors being increasingly skittish, conceivably leading to defaults
- Swiss National Bank and Bank of Japan continuing to intervene to prevent CHF and JPY from strengthening further providing possible trading opportunities
- Bank of England pursuing a third round of asset purchases after the current program is completed in March, maintaining downward pressure on Sterling
- In addition to financial risks in 2012, investors need to judge significant political risks that could make for a volatile first quarter
Likelihood Of Global Recession Increases In Early 2012; USD Predicted To Become Global Safe Haven As Eurozone Turmoil Intensifies According To FOREX.com 1Q Markets Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.