NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Delphi Financial Group rose 73.0 percent to $44.00.
Shaw Group rose 16.1 percent to $26.30.
Cobalt International Energy Inc. rose 11.4 percent to $15.43.Actuant Corp. rose 8.1 percent to $22.47. Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 6.1 percent to $6.30. Brookdale Senior Living Inc. rose 5.7 percent to $15.84. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 5.7 percent to $5.55. McDermott International Inc. rose 5.6 percent to $11.13. American Greetings Corp. rose 5.5 percent to $17.13. Imperva Inc. rose 5.2 percent to $30.98.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV