CAMPBELL, Calif., Dec. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE), the leader in online real estate, today announced that the company will be presenting at the Citi 2012 Entertainment, Media, and Telecommunications Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 11:10 a.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Move's Investor Relations website at investor.move.com under the Events & Presentations page.
About MOVE, Inc.
Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE) is the leader in online real estate with over 20.6 million(1) visitors to its online network of websites within the Realtor.com Real Estate Network. Move, Inc. operates: Move.com, a leading destination for information on new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden and home finance; REALTOR.com®, the official website of the National Association of REALTORS®; Moving.com; SeniorHousingNet; ListHub; and TOP PRODUCER Systems. Move, Inc. is based in Campbell, California.(1) comScore Media Metrix, Key Measures Report, November 2011 SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV