The VIX index is heading lower as well. It is also trading at levels not seen since August.
iShares Dow Jones U.S. Broker-Dealers Index Fund (IAI) -1.5%
A number of financial-related ETFs are taking hits during the middle of the week. The broker-dealer-focused IAI is leading the retreat, however. Although losses can be seen from many of the fund's top holdings, companies such as Jeffries Group (JEF), CME Group (CME) and Charles Schwab (SCHW) appear to be the biggest losers.
All prices as of 2:15 PM EST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV