Top 5 Best Watches for Business People
NEW YORK ( MainStreet) -- The holidays are the time to pamper the most important person in your life. Shouldn't you make that list? And what better way to pat yourself on the back for a job well done than with a hand attached to a brand-new business watch?
Yes, I've heard the argument that businesswomen and businessmen no longer need timepieces in these techno-addled days, when essentially picosecond-accurate time is available 24/7 on your mobile phone. I say hogwash! Time is what we business people do, and I find that a beautifully crafted chunk of horological technology, prominently displayed on my wrist, lets all know just how precious each tick and tock of my business day is.
Now, before we go watch shopping, let me warn you that the gray market for timepieces is wide, fast and murky. No matter which buyer you choose -- on the Web or in a bricks-and-mortar store -- you must work with a reputable dealer. There are far too many fakes out there, and when you get stuck with one of those, it's awful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV