Exreme: Oversold; RSI at 22.38
Nearest Resistance: $51.50Nearest Support: $35 Meanwhile, Sears Holdings (SHLD) is selling off hard today, dropping to a new 52-week low as traders shove this stock into oversold mode. A new 52-week low is psychologically important for the same reasons that a new 52-week high is: With everyone who bought in the last year sitting on losses, their willingness to sell Sears is greatly increased. That could spur shares to fall into even more oversold mode before the year ends. >>7 Stocks Hitting New 52-Week Highs Last Thursday's breakdown below $51.50 was a strong sell signal. Now, with nearest support at $35, this stock has considerably further to fall before it hits any meaningful pockets of demand. While it's likely that selling will stall before we hit $35, this still looks like a good time to be short Sears.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV