HealthStream (HSTM) provides Internet-based learning and research solutions for healthcare organizations. This stock is trading up 2% at $18.86 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $19.32 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $18.25-$19.3252-Week Range: $6.50-$18.49 Volume: 215,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 222,823 HealthStream has a market cap of $420 million and an enterprise value of $380 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 69.91 and a forward price-to-earnings of 60.89. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 55.6%, and for next year it's pegged at 10.7%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for HealthStream is rather high at 7.3%. From a technical standpoint, HSTM is trigging a big breakout today now that this stock has cleared some near-term overhead resistance at $18.30 on solid volume. Traders should continue to look for upside trades as long as HSTM can sustain a move and close above $18.30. This move today in HSTM has now pushed the stock into all-time high territory, which is very bullish. HealthStream is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated health care technology stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV