Progencis Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products to treat the unmet medical needs of patients with debilitating conditions and life-threatening diseases. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $8.73 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $9.12 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $8.22-$9.1252-Week Range: $4.50-$8.69 Volume: 621,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 163,611 Progenics Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $296.43 million and an enterprise value of $208.65 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 122.08. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 115.9% and for next year it's pegged at -129.4%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Genomic Health sits at 4.3%. From a technical standpoint, PGNX recently gapped up and broke out above some near-term overhead resistance at $7.70 and $7.93 a share on monster volume. Volume on the breakout day hit over 2 million shares, which is well above its three-month average volume of just 163,611 shares. The stock has now started to breakout again above $8.69 a share on strong volume. Market players should continue to look for long biases trades in PGNX as long as the stock can sustain a move and close above $8.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV