PetSmart (PETM) is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. This stock is trading up 0.42% at $51.92 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $51.97 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $50.95-$51.9752-week Range: $37.76-$51.65 Volume: 492,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 959,834 PetSmart has a market cap of $5.78 billion and an enterprise value of $6.02 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 21.41 and a forward price-to-earnings of 17.32. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 26.4%, and for next year it's pegged at 17.7%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for PetSmart is pretty low at 3.6%. From a technical standpoint, PETM recently broke out above $49.04 and $50 on strong volume. This recent breakout for PETM has now pushed the stock into all-time high territory. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades as long as PETM can continue to tend above $50. PetSmart is one of the top-yielding specialty retail stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV