Starbucks (SBUX) is a roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world, operating in more than 50 countries. This stock is trading down 0.79% to $44.71 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $45.45 earlier today.
Today's Range: $44.56-$45.4552-Week Range: $30.75-$45.15 Volume: 1.9 million Three-Month Average Volume: 6.9 million Starbucks has a market cap of $33.24 billion and an enterprise value of $32.09. This stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 27.54 and a forward price-to-earnings of 20.09. Its estimated revenue growth for this year is 20.40%, and for next year it's pegged at 21.3%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Starbucks is very low at 1.4%.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV