Chicago-based MB Financial Bank recently opened a new Pilsen Banking Center at 1625 W. 18th St. The new structure, which incorporates sustainable “green” features, is located across the street from MB’s former Pilsen branch, it was announced today by Mitch Feiger, president, MB Financial Bank.
MB’s newest banking center takes on many eco-friendly systems and attributes unique to most bank branches in the area. The facility includes lighting fixtures that will use 48% less energy externally and 58% less energy internally; pervious pavers in the driveway to help control and purify storm water as it passes through the brick and back into the ground; a white roof to help reduce the ‘heat island’ effect; and interior finish selections using substantial amounts of recycled material.
“The new Pilsen Banking Center demonstrates MB’s continued commitment to the individuals, families and businesses in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago. It also represents our interest in building sustainably and operating with a smaller environmental footprint,” says Feiger. “This project includes demolishing the old location at 1618 W. 18th St. and turning that into a customer parking lot. Our goal is to then recycle no less than 75% of the material from that demolition.”
MB’s Pilsen location provides full-service personal and business banking and includes a new drive-up, ATM, safe deposit boxes and a self-service MB Coin Hopper to count change.MB Financial Bank’s holding company, MB Financial, Inc., is traded on the NASDAQ as “MBFI.” MB Financial has approximately $10 billion in assets. MB Financial Bank ( www.mbfinancial.com) is a locally-operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV