NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Delphi Financial Group rose 72.6 percent to $43.88.
Shaw Group rose 14.9 percent to $26.03.
Cobalt International Energy Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $15.02.Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 6.7 percent to $6.34. Actuant Corp. rose 6.5 percent to $22.13. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 4.0 percent to $5.46. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. rose 3.7 percent to $18.12. Nexen Inc. rose 3.7 percent to $15.37. Wendy's Company rose 3.6 percent to $5.23. Universal American Corp. rose 3.6 percent to $13.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV