If you step back and said holistically how is the brand doing? We feel really good about where we are. On average there’s nine million homes in the U.S. who are watching one of our programs, that what we consider our current fans in the United States, and that would be of RAW and SmackDown. Earlier in the year it would have included Superstars, NGN, and at the end of last year it also would have included NXT. But today, roughly about 9 million homes. We will do 2 million tickets or thereabout worldwide in 2011, that’s where we are in trailing 12 months. So we feel pretty good about that.
We currently have 40 million Facebook fans, and John Cena alone has between 7 million and 8 million. So both WWE and John Cena. So from a broad sports entertainment brand and also from an individual standpoint, those are kind of at the top of the Facebook leader list. And those numbers are obviously global. So feel really good about the health of the brand. I think if you look in the moment, quarter-to-quarter, somewhat of an ebb for us, we have been going through a pretty significant talent transition over the last 12 to 18 months as we had some talent that either retired or were through injury and so on, had begun to leave WWE. And is normal part of our business, that that means you are introducing new talent and you saw a lot of those new faces in actually the video. If you would have gone back, you know 12, 18 months ago, when we did a (inaudible) in this kind of setting, you would have seen a lot of different faces.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV