Allied Building Products Corp., a division of Oldcastle, Inc., announced that it has completed the acquisition of the assets of United Products Corporation (United), a privately held roofing and siding distributor based in Minneapolis, MN.
Founded in 1925, United was purchased in 1975 by Al and Char Hatfield, who grew the business to 15 branches across 5 states; 7 in Minnesota, 3 each in Wisconsin and North Dakota, and 1 each in South Dakota and Nebraska. During that period, United became well-known, by the contractor and distributor community alike, for providing the highest levels of customer service across the Northern Plains. Hatfield said "The United Team, aka Eagle Team, is extremely pleased to be joining forces with Allied. The two organizations share a common goal of doing whatever it takes to exceed the customer's expectations at every opportunity. We look forward to continuing to support our customers' needs as part of the Allied team."
Allied Building Products Corp. is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with c. $1.7 billion in annual revenues. Allied services professional contractors in 30 states with residential and commercial roofing, waterproofing, siding, windows, drywall, acoustical, metal framing and solar products along with all related accessories. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc., the North American holding company for CRH plc (NYSE: CRH).For more information about Allied Building Products, visit http://www.alliedbuilding.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV