FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) today announced the acquisition on December 20, 2011, of a 51,200 square foot industrial building located at 4170 Columbia Road, Lebanon, Ohio, at a purchase price of $5.1 million. The property is net-leased for 7.5 years to Siemens Real Estate, a division of Siemens AG.
The building is situated on approximately 5.3 acres and has expansion capabilities. This is a brand new construction by Crescent Development.
Michael P. Landy, COO, commented, "We are very pleased to add this A+ rated tenant to our high quality roster. Siemens has been in this area for over 40 years and needed a modern facility. This facility is well located with excellent interstate highway access. We look forward to building a strong long-term relationship with Siemens as we enjoy with our other tenants."
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's property portfolio consists of sixty-eight industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV