NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced Scot Melland, Chairman, President and CEO and Michael Durney, Senior Vice President, Finance and CFO, will present on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at the 14th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York City. The presentation will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
In addition to providing a general overview of its business, the Company anticipates updating certain year-end 2011 customer and financial metrics during the presentation. Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of the presentation by visiting the Company's website at www.diceholdingsinc.com under the Investor Relations section.
About Dice Holdings, Inc.
Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized career websites for professional communities, including technology and engineering, financial services, energy, healthcare, and security clearance. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. For more than 21 years, we have built our company by providing our customers with quick and easy access to high-quality, unique professional communities and offering those communities access to highly relevant career opportunities and information. Today, we serve multiple markets primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.Investor & Media Contact: Jennifer BewleyVice-President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Dice Holdings, Inc.212-448-8288 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Dice Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV