Jacada Webinar On Agent Desktop Agility Now Available On-Demand At Jacada.com
Jacada Ltd. (NASDAQ: JCDA) announces the on-demand availability of a recent webinar that introduced Jacada’s highly innovative user interface delivery model that gives companies the ability to create an optimal agent desktop experience. The webinar introduced the latest version of Jacada® WorkSpace Agent Desktop with Dynamic Views and demonstrated its agility in allowing rapid changes to the contact center agent desktop in response to changing business requirements.
The webinar, entitled “ Contact Center Agility: Moving at the Speed of Business,” can be accessed at www.jacada.com/webseminar/call-center-agility-webcast-december2011/. Jacada, a leading global provider of call center technology, hosted the free webinar which was well attended by IT managers, C-Level executives, and Contact Center Managers seeking to improve the efficiency and overall customer experience in their operations.
Solutions discussed during the webinar included:
- Minimizing the requirement of IT involvement in agent desktop changes
- Rapidly changing the agent desktop in response to business changes
- Modify call flows to respond to new marketing promotions
- Decreasing training effort, AHT, and operational costs
- Streamline User Interface development
- Integration of inefficient legacy systems
“This webinar showed how contact center executives can use Jacada technology to adapt to changing business requirements on a daily basis and reduce resource bottlenecks by reducing dependence on IT departments,” said Gideon Hollander, co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “Attendees of the webinar were able to see a live demonstration of how, for the first time ever, Business can have full ownership and control for delivering the optimal agent desktop experience without adding burden to IT.”Since its first introduction in 2005, Jacada WorkSpace has helped customers reduce the cost of their operations, drive customer satisfaction, and experience a complete return on investment within 12 months of deployment. One example is UK-based telecommunications company Telefónica O 2, which has improved first call resolution, reduced average handle time by 40 seconds, decreased repeat calls by 25 percent, and cut training time for agents from five weeks to three as a result of using Jacada WorkSpace. Other companies benefiting from Jacada WorkSpace include Permanent General Companies and Nationwide Insurance. In order to accommodate additional time zones, this webinar will be presented again live in the first quarter of 2012. To receive more information about the upcoming webinar and Jacada products, visit www.Jacada.com. About Jacada Jacada provides solutions that optimize and improve the effectiveness of customer service interactions. Jacada agent desktop and process optimization solutions help companies reduce the cost of their operations, drive customer satisfaction and provide a complete return on investment within the first year after deployment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV