Deer Consumer Products, Inc. Announces Continued Efforts Against The Manipulative Short Seller "Alfred Little" Organization
About Deer Consumer Products, Inc.Deer Consumer Products, Inc. is a NASDAQ Global Select Market listed U.S. company with its primary operations in China . Deer has a 17-year operating business as well as a strong balance sheet. Operated by Deer's founders and supported by more than 100 patents, trademarks, copyrights, Deer is a leading provider of "DEER" branded consumer products to Chinese consumers and a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of small home and kitchen appliances for global customers. In 2011, Deer has paid quarterly cash dividends of $0.05 per share. As of the end of third quarter 2011, Deer had approximately $5.15 per share in net assets without any long-term debts.
Safe Harbor StatementAll statements in this press release that are not historical are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ from the company's expectations. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements in this press release as they reflect Deer's current expectations with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks described in Deer's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Corporate Contact: Helen Wang , PresidentDeer Consumer Products, Inc.Tel: 011-86-755-86028300Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Deer Consumer Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV