Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the country’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Sidoti Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, New York on Monday, January 9, 2012, beginning at 3:15 p.m. Eastern time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. The Company currently operates 84 senior living communities in 23 states with an aggregate capacity of approximately 12,000 residents.
Contact Ralph A. Beattie, Chief Financial Officer, at 972-770-5600 for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV