Midway Gold Corp. ("Midway" or the "Company") (MDW:TSX-V; MDW:NYSE-AMEX) reports that further to its press release dated November 15, 2011, the Company confirms that it has filed a NI 43-101 technical report summarizing the Feasibility Study of the Pan gold project in White Pine County, Nevada. The report can be found under the Company’s profile on SEDAR, available at www.sedar.com.
|ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD|
|"Kenneth A. Brunk"|
|Kenneth A. Brunk, Director, President and COO|
About Midway Gold Corp.
Midway Gold Corp. is a precious metals company with a vision to explore, design, build and operate gold mines in a manner accountable to all stakeholders while producing an acceptable return to its shareholders. For more information about Midway, please visit our website at www.midwaygold.com or contact R.J. Smith, Vice President of Administration, at (877) 475-3642 (toll-free).
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider
(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)
accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV