The Central Europe and Russia Fund, Inc. (NYSE: CEE) and The New Germany Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GF) each announced today that its Board of Directors declared a total distribution of $2.4860 comprised of $2.1150 long-term capital gain and $0.3710 ordinary income and a total distribution of 0.5454 comprised of $0.4748 long-term capital gain and $0.0706 ordinary income, respectively. The total distributions will be paid in stock except that any stockholder of record as of December 30, 2011 may elect to receive such distribution in cash.
The European Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE: EEA) announced today that it will not pay a distribution as noted below.
Details are as follows:
December Yearly DividendsDeclaration - 12/20/2011 Ex-Date- 12/28/2011 Record Date- 12/30/2011 Payable Date - 1/27/2012
|The Central Europe and Russia Fund, Inc.||CEE||0.3710||0.0000||2.1150|
|The European Equity Fund, Inc.||EEA||0.0000||0.0000||0.0000|
|The New Germany Fund, Inc.||GF||0.0706||0.0000||0.4748|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV