Oracle stepped up to the plate with its own report following Tuesday's closing bell. Looking to this morning, it will be interesting to see how investors respond.
As I've explained on a number of occasions, maintaining a strong line of defense is essential for navigating this choppy market environment. Going overboard, however, can result in detrimental consequences. With looming concerns barraging investors at all sides, safe havens have become increasingly attractive. Those who opt to dive for cover during the final days of the year, however, will be left poorly positioned in the event that strength shines through.
Setting aside a small slice of a portfolio to an ETF like IGV can allow an investor to maintain exposure to the growth-linked tech sector, while maintaining a certain element of protection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV