Dogpile.com Releases Its Top Search Results For 2011
Dogpile, a meta-search engine operated by InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP) that combines search results from all of the leading search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing, today released its annual list of top search results for 2011.
“Based on an analysis of hundreds of millions of the most popular search queries submitted on Dogpile.com this past year, we captured a glimpse of the interests of Americans,” said Stacy Ybarra, senior director of corporate communications at InfoSpace. “2011 presented itself as a year full of economic and employment concerns, celebrity captivation, notorious sex scandals, and beginnings and endings in global political events.”
Top Ten Overall Favorite Fetches:
1. Facebook2. YouTube 3. NFL 4. American Idol 5. iPad 6. iPhone 7. Kim Kardashian 8. Justin Bieber 9. Casey Anthony trial 10. Powerball Top Ten Celebrities: 1. Kim Kardashian 2. Justin Bieber 3. Megan Fox 4. Lady Gaga 5. Katy Perry 6. Charlie Sheen 7. Selena Gomez 8. Emma Watson 9. Mila Kunis 10. Adele The queen of reality show TV, Kim Kardashian, topped the celebrity list on Dogpile.com for the second year in a row. Her marriage, however short-lived, to athlete Kris Humphries was the most talked about American wedding of the year, second in popularity to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s much publicized and highly searched royal wedding in London last April. Bieber Fever continued this year with pop/R&B singer Justin Bieber following closely behind Kim Kardashian. Bieber jumped five spots from number seven on the 2010 celebrity chart to number two in 2011. The Canadian teen heartthrob shared his fame with his own sweetheart, Selena Gomez, who placed in the top ten for celebrity searches the first time, a dramatic surge considering Gomez’s absence in the top 100 celebrity ranking last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV