All owners of validly tendered HOLDRS will be entitled to shares of a new corresponding Market Vectors ETF. The newly created ETFs are expected to begin trading tomorrow, December 21, 2011 under the corresponding HOLDRS’ ticker symbols. The table below presents the ticker symbols, names and underlying indices for each of the six new Market Vectors ® ETFs to launch tomorrow.
Market Vectors ETF
Market Vectors Index
See links below for Fund related info found at vaneck.com.
See links below for index information found at the index provider’s website, marketvectorsindices.com.
|OIH||Oil Services ETF|
|RKH||Bank and Brokerage ETF|
About the New ETFs
Market Vectors’ six new ETFs seek to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of Market Vectors Indices. By tracking their respective indices, the new ETFs will provide exposure to highly liquid companies. The index weighting methodology combines market capitalization and trading volume rankings to compile 25 of the largest and most actively traded companies in their respective industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV