A stock in the furniture and fixtures complex that's quickly approaching a big breakout is Select Comfort (SCSS), which develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and retails adjustable-firmness beds and other sleep-related accessory products in the U.S., Canada and Australia. This stock has been a monster winner in 2011, with shares up over 130%.
If you look at the chart for Select Comfort, you'll see that this stock formed a perfect double at $11.89 and $11.97 a share back in August and October. After hitting that bottom, the stock zoomed to the upside and now trades near $21 a share. This huge run up in the stock has also taken SCSS very close to triggering a major breakout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV