One stock that's just starting to break out today is Raven Industries (RAVN), an industrial manufacturer providing a variety of products. This stock has been a big winner in 2011, with shares up over 30%.
If you take a look at the chart for Raven Industries, you'll notice that the stock has just started to break out toady above some near-term overhead resistance at $61.43 a share. If this breakout can hold into the close, then RAVN will set up to challenge an even bigger breakout above some more near-term overhead resistance at $63.50 and $64.88 a share. A high-volume move and close above those levels will push RAVN into all-time high territory, which is bullish price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV