CULVER CITY, Calif., Dec. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting today, television audiences can fly PAN AM at no cost with all nine available episodes from the first season of the ABC network drama available for free on the iTunes store at www.itunes.com/PanAm. The series soundtrack, PAN AM: Music From and Inspired By the Original Series, also debuts on iTunes today with two free songs.
"At a time of the year when audiences are away from their televisions and networks are in repeats, this is a great opportunity for people to watch and catch-up on PAN AM," said Chris Van Amburg, senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Sony Pictures Television. "We're confident that this promotion will generate enthusiasm for the show's January 8th return on ABC."Starting today through Thursday, January 5th, viewers can go to www.itunes.com/PanAm for free downloads of the show's first nine episodes which include:
- "Eastern Exposure"
- "Ich Bin Ein Berliner"
- "We'll Always Have Paris"
- " One Coin in a Fountain"
- "The Genuine Article"
- "Truth or Dare"
- "Unscheduled Departure"
- "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
- "Around The World" by Buddy Greco
- "Fly Me To The Moon" by Grace Potter
- "Call Me Irresponsible" by Bobby Darin
- "Blue Skies" by Ella Fitzgerald
- "The Girl From Ipanema" by Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto w/ Astrud Gilberto and Antonio Carlos Jobim
- "New York City Blues" by Peggy Lee
- "The Best Is Yet To Come" by Shirley Horn
- "Mais Que Nada" by Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
- " Just One More Chance" by Billie Holiday*
- "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Count Basie
- "Break It To Me Gently" by Brenda Lee*
- "Do You Want To Know A Secret" by Nikki Jean
- "Quando Quando Quando (Tell Me When)" by Connie Francis
- "Destination Moon" by Dinah Washington
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV