- 84% of APAC participants believed that ‘Telco 2.0’ strategies – leveraging assets to create new B2B and B2C services and more sustainable business models - were either already important or would soon be important to their organization.
- APAC delegates believe that more operators will be successful with Telco 2.0 ‘Full Service’ Strategies/Smart Services – which create more sophisticated platforms for ‘two-sided’ business models.
- Innovation in two-sided business model is still in its nascent stage. Investors still eye telco innovation with some suspicion. There is significant room for telcos to make changes in such a way that they enable new business models.
New Digital Economics And CSG Executive Forum Brainstorms Telcos’ Strategic Options To Accelerate New Growth Opportunities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.