- 84% of APAC participants believed that ‘Telco 2.0’ strategies – leveraging assets to create new B2B and B2C services and more sustainable business models - were either already important or would soon be important to their organization.
- APAC delegates believe that more operators will be successful with Telco 2.0 ‘Full Service’ Strategies/Smart Services – which create more sophisticated platforms for ‘two-sided’ business models.
- Innovation in two-sided business model is still in its nascent stage. Investors still eye telco innovation with some suspicion. There is significant room for telcos to make changes in such a way that they enable new business models.
New Digital Economics And CSG Executive Forum Brainstorms Telcos’ Strategic Options To Accelerate New Growth Opportunities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.