NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS
(AXTI) is downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
HomeAway (AWAY) was initiated with a neutral rating at Credit Suisse. Valuation call, based on a $28 price target.
Beam (BEAM) was initiated with a neutral rating at JPMorgan. $54 price target. Stock is also pricing in solid expected growth.
Cloud Peak (CLD) was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. $24 price target. Company is performing well in a difficult environment.
Douglas Emmett (DEI) was initiated with a buy rating at Keybanc. $22 price target. Company has an attractive portfolio, but trades at a discount to its peers.F5 Networks (FFIV) was upgraded to outperform from perform at Oppenheimer. $125 price target. Positioning for 2012.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAlcoa (AA) price target lowered to $9.50 at UBS. Lowering estimates to reflect lower realized pricing, FX, and macro outlook. Neutral rating. Agco (AGCO) estimates, target raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of AGCO now seen reaching $47, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as the GSI purchase should add to earnings. Neutral rating. Actuant (ATU) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of ATU now seen reaching $30, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on slower growth in Europe. Buy rating. Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of BBBY now seen reaching $72, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on strong November performance. Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV