To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
TIBCO Software (TIBX): "I'm not a big fan of tech right now. I want you to take some off the table."Whirlpool (WHR): "They are executing so poorly. These guys don't deserve your money." SandRidge Permian Trust (PER): "I think it's a good situation, but I don't want to buy it up here." Huntington Bancshares (HBAN): "One of the few banks that I like. US Bancorp (USB) is my favorite, but this one is doing things right." Enerplus (ERF): "I like it. I think it's good and the stock is down on its luck. I like Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), which represents a good buy." Cedar Fair (FUN): "It's a cash-flow story. They can pay that dividend out easily. That's real good for FUN." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV