Retro Toys and Games Making a Comeback
This year marks the 60th anniversary of Colorforms, those flexible vinyl stick-ons you can position on graphic backgrounds.
Invented by Harry and Patricia Kislevitz in 1951, Colorforms is one of the oldest and best-known brands in the toy industry (Popeye was the first of many licensed characters) with more than 1 billion play sets sold, according to University Games, the brand's owner.
A simple concept, it has evolved over the years as a toy that included games, puzzles and interactive books.To mark the occasion of its anniversary, University Games has released a collector's edition play set as well as re-released the 1984 Michael Jackson-themed "dress-up" edition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV