Retro Toys and Games Making a Comeback
Retailing for just under $50, the Easy-Bake Oven is back with a technical twist. The biggest change: no more light bulbs.
While old-fashioned versions relied on a bulb to heat a tiny pan of brownie mix, the new edition has a heating element much closer in concept to a conventional oven.
A bigger baking pan also means an extended array of menu items for budding chefs, including red velvet cupcakes, pizza, pretzels and cinnamon twists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV