Retro Toys and Games Making a Comeback
Children of the '70s may remember Squirmles, a worm/caterpillarlike creature made of soft fuzz that can be made to weave in and out of fingers and do "tricks" (as manipulated by a spool of nearly invisible thread). Videos of the little guy in action can be found here.
So how did this decades-old fad become a hot toy once again? You have a royal couple to thank.
At Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton, a 3-year-old bridesmaid was getting a bit overwhelmed by all the pomp, circumstance and crowds. Prince Harry saved the day by giving her a pink Squirmles to play with, a cute moment caught live and broadcast globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV