Brouwerij De Landtsheer Malheur Biere Brut
Easily the most powerful of the champagne beers, Malheur Biere Brut packs a wallop but masks it pleasantly.
The strongest of this variety is also the most champagne-like. Packed with carbonation that produces a hefty head when poured into a flute, this Belgian brew also comes through with a fruity flavor that even hints at grapes before giving way to citrus and spice.
There's quite a bit of Belgian malt coming out of this 750mL bottle, to be sure, but it's also a fun little bubbly well worth the $30 to $40 a bottle. The brewery also produces a Brut Noir black chocolate recipe with a similar 12% ABV, but dials it down a notch to 9% ABV with its slightly milder Cuvee Royale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV