HONG KONG, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("CCBC" or the "Company"), the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China, today announced the results of its 2011 Annual General Meeting, which was held on December 19, 2011, in Hong Kong.
At the Annual General Meeting, shareholders
- Elected Ms. Ting Zheng and Dr. Yungang ( Ken) Lu to serve on the Board of Directors until the 2014 Annual General Meeting of the Company or until their respective successors are duly appointed and qualified; and
- Ratified the appointment of KPMG as the independent auditor of the Company for the financial year ending March 31, 2012, and authorized the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and is the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Under current PRC government regulations, only one licensed cord blood banking operator is permitted to operate in each licensed region and only seven licenses have been authorized as of today. China Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing, and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com.
For more information, please contact:
China Cord Blood CorporationMs. Joeling LawTel: (+852) 3605-8180Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgICR, Inc.In New York: Ashley M. Ammon: 1-646-277-1227In Beijing: Wen Lei Zheng: +86-10-6583-7510 SOURCE China Cord Blood Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV