To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Sprint Nextel (S): "They still need to put up so much capital to rebuild their network. I don't want to own the common stock. I may consider a senior security but not the common."
MEMC Electronics (WFR): "There's nothing there. This is all about solar chips and there's nothing there."Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF): "These don't have dividends. Wait until the year's over, then take a look at them." Texas Instruments (TXN): "There's not a lot of growth there. I like Intel (INTC), which has a 3.6% yield and a big buyback. I'd swap into Intel." Telefonica (TEF): "No, no. That dividend is not safe. Sell, sell, sell." Quad/Graphics (QUAD): "No, I don't trust that yield. " Annaly Capital (NLY): "They cut their dividend tonight, less than expected. I reiterate my buy." Aegion (AEGN): "This is still not a growth business. I'd recommend Vulcan Materials (VMC)." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "Natural gas prices are so low, they're going to struggle. It's shocking, but that's why they're stuck in the mud." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV