The Wall Street Journal said Apple executives have spoken to several media companies about providing content for a television set that Apple reportedly has in the works.
VistaPrint (VPRT) shares are down sharply, off 7.6% to $30.28, after the company agreed to acquire Webs Inc. for $117.5 million. The company said it expects the deal will be dilutive to non-GAAP earnings in 2012 and 2013, before starting to add to non-GAAP earnings in 2014.AT&T (T) shares were lower by 0.2% to $28.79 after a report in The Wall Street Journal suggested the company might have problems selling off assets in order to make its proposed merger with T-Mobile USA palatable to U.S. regulators. The Dow component has been trying to come up with several strategies to keep the $39 billion deal, which has been flagged for anti-trust concerns, alive. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/commodity_bull. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com Updated from 11:39 a.m. EST to provide executive comments regarding fourth quarter guidance in the second paragraph.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV